A straight-leg five-pocket pant properly crafted in 12.5-oz. stretch denim woven by Cone Denim. It features a button fly, custom tack buttons, interior phone pocket, chain stitch seams, and a 16" leg opening.
The Tellason Stock Slim Tapered jeans are made in San Francisco, CA, from 14 oz. non-selvedge sanforized Cone Mills denim. The Slim Tapered fit has a low-to-mid front rise and "normal" back rise with a button-fly and the bottom of the back pockets are lined for durability.
The Tellason Stock Straight Leg jeans are made in San Francisco, CA, from 14 oz. non-selvedge sanforized Cone Mills denim. The Straight Leg fit is a mid-rise true straight leg with a button-fly and the bottom of the back pockets are lined for durability.
A straight leg fit featuring details designed for comfort and lasting quality. The cotton blend twill is built with stretch, letting you move freely throughout your workdays or nights out. Details like our riveted belt loop and YKK zipper give the Reserve Chino added durability to last as long as its timeless style.
The ultimate double agent. The 'All Day' pant can be dressed up to get you through the night and perfect slouchiness to pop-on post beach session. Straight leg elastic waist pant made from a light-weight jacquard cotton twill. Easy fit with serious flare.
- Cotton Twill Fabric - Straight Leg Relaxed Fit - Colour Matched Draw String
Our model wears a size 32 in our pants. We recommend you take your regular size, however these are elastic waist pants, so they will give a little. If you're a 31, best to size down to a 30.
The Brixton Regent Trouser Pant is a relaxed-fit trouser pant with a tapered leg made in lightweight cotton/poly plaid twill. It features an exterior adjustable leg cuff for preferred length, stay-press crease, custom Brixton labeling, graded inseam, and a 16" leg opening.
The Reserve 5-Pocket is a standard-fit pant with a straight leg made in 10-oz. cotton/polyester twill with 1% stretch. It features a button fly, custom Brixton labeling, graded inseam, and a 16" leg opening.
16 Oz. “Midnight” Denim, dark indigo warp x black weft, solid white selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
NOS 10.5 Oz. crosshatch “PLAYER” denim twill, light indigo moss blue-green color, cotton-linen blend, EU origin.
The “Midnight” Ranch Blouse and Californian LOT.64MD (available separately) are designed in California by Mister Freedom®, and manufactured in USA in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co., from denim fabric milled in Japan.
* Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern. * Button fly. * Selvedge leg outseam. * NOS moss blue denim twill pocketing. * MF® original “M” stitch design on rear pockets. * MF® branded black tea-core leather patch on rear pocket. * Subtly contrasting two-tone stitching, 100% cotton thread. * Coin pocket with concealed selvedge. * Selvedge button hole fly placket. * Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching. * Unlined rear pockets. * Combination of brass/silver original MF® branded metal cast waist/fly tack buttons. * Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement. * Original MF® paper black “MD” pocket flasher. *Made in USA
The “Midnight” Californian LOT.64MD blue jeans come UN-WASHED and are cut so that the measurements match the labeling AFTER an initial cold soak/line dry. A tagged W32 x L34 will shrink to approximately 32 inches x 34 inches after a soak/dry process. We recommend the usual protocol before wearing:
• Cold soak for about 30-40mn, with occasional hand agitation. • Spin dry and line dry. • Wear briefly before fully-dry to set creases, then hang until fully dry. * Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
The specific “Midnight” denim features dark indigo warp (the color visible on face of the fabric) combined with a black weft (visible on the reverse.) As with all indigo-dyed denim, croaking (bleeding) is to be expected. The indigo color will rub on light color garments and furniture. The black will not rub.
Wash denim jeans and jackets when needed. Machine wash inside out to avoid marbling. Cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry. Wash separately from light-colored garments.
Patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
The Brixton Reserve Chino Ltd Pant is a straight-leg chino pant made in limited and exclusive fabrics with stretch. It features a metal buckle button, interior phone pocket, graded inseam, and a 16" leg opening.
An original MFSC pattern, inspired by vintage 1940’s-50’s cotton chino twill work pants.
New Old Stock 2×1 indigo denim twill, 10.5 Oz, dark indigo warp x grey weft, 100% cotton with a subtle waxy finish. Milled by Kurabo (JAPAN)
Pocketing: Fancy NOS stripe all-cotton twill, HBT and sateen weave.
The FW2019 Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Relaxed vintage silhouette and fit. * Button fly, utilitarian vintage-style black metal “donut” tack fly buttons, and “Deco” design black metal waist button. * Flat-felled side seams. * Straight side pockets. * Rear welt pockets. * Original wide & narrow belt loops combo. * Adjustable back cinch strap, French vintage NOS metal slide buckle. * Fancy New Old Stock stripe fabric pocket bags. * Watch pocket. * 100% cotton thread construction, flat felled seams, tonal stitching, green inside chainstitch “MF® Sportsman” signature. * Crotch gusset. * MF® “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on waist band, concealed when wearing a belt. * ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences (with or without classic fold). *Made in USA.
The Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are sold RAW (unwashed) and will shrink to tagged size.
We recommend this usual protocol before wearing or cropping/hemming:
• Cold soak for about 30-40mn, with occasional hand agitation. • Spin dry and line dry. • Hang until fully dry.
This specific 2×1 denim is sanforized, with hardly any shrinkage resulting from a cold soak. I opted for a Waist 32, my usual size with mfsc trousers (when W31 is unavailable.) These are cut generously in the waist, with a roomy top block and high rise. I could fit a W30 but personally preferred the fuller leg of the W32 for this particular workwear trousers style.
Production comes un-hemmed, with an open/overlocked bottom (about 40” inseam), for your personal cuffing preference, with or without a fold. Hemming can be done with a common single-needle sewing machine (no chainstitch machine required), a service easily provided by your local alteration place.
The size that will work best for you depends on how you like your pants to fit. We recommend referring to our rinsed measurements from the chart below, and comparing them with the measurements of similar trousers you own. This is how we measure our garments.
Launder when needed.
We recommend turning indigo blue/denim garments inside out to avoid marbling during laundering. Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry.
Potential attractive patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
The Brixton Union Overall is a tapered-leg workwear-inspired overall properly crafted in 14-oz. 100% cotton denim woven by Cone Denim. It features a button fly, custom tack buttons, adjustable shoulder straps, chainstitch seams, and a 18.5" leg opening.
A straight-leg five-pocket pant properly crafted in 14-oz. 100% cotton denim woven by Cone Denim. It features a button fly, custom tack buttons, interior phone pocket, chainstitch seams, and a 17.5" leg opening.
The new Railcar Flight Trouser is a go-to work pant that can be dressed up or down with ease. This new duck fabric is richer and has more color saturation then it's predecessor. Made of a tough but breathable duck canvas, American hardware, American labels, American thread, and made in our California workshop.
Slim tapered fit with enough room to move comfortably.