Stock Slim Tapered JeansRegular price $99.00
Stock Straight Leg JeansRegular price $99.00
Reserve Chino Pant: KhakiRegular price $55.00 Sale price $27.50
A straight-leg chino pant made in 9-oz. cotton/polyester twill with 1% stretch. It features a metal buckle button, interior phone pocket, graded inseam, and a 16"" leg opening.
The 101 Short: GreyRegular price $59.50
The 101 Short: BlackRegular price $59.50
Flight Trouser DuckRegular price $168.00
The new Railcar Flight Trouser is a go-to work pant that can be dressed up or down with ease. This new duck fabric is richer and has more color saturation then it's predecessor. Made of a tough but breathable duck canvas, American hardware, American labels, American thread, and made in our California workshop.
Slim tapered fit with enough room to move comfortably.
Union Overall: Worn BlackRegular price $130.00
Sportsman Frontier ChinosRegular price $289.95
An original MFSC pattern, inspired by vintage 1940’s-50’s cotton chino twill work pants.
New Old Stock 2×1 indigo denim twill, 10.5 Oz, dark indigo warp x grey weft, 100% cotton with a subtle waxy finish. Milled by Kurabo (JAPAN)
Pocketing: Fancy NOS stripe all-cotton twill, HBT and sateen weave.
The FW2019 Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Relaxed vintage silhouette and fit.
* Button fly, utilitarian vintage-style black metal “donut” tack fly buttons, and “Deco” design black metal waist button.
* Flat-felled side seams.
* Straight side pockets.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Original wide & narrow belt loops combo.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, French vintage NOS metal slide buckle.
* Fancy New Old Stock stripe fabric pocket bags.
* Watch pocket.
* 100% cotton thread construction, flat felled seams, tonal stitching, green inside chainstitch “MF® Sportsman” signature.
* Crotch gusset.
* MF® “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on waist band, concealed when wearing a belt.
* ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences (with or without classic fold).
* Made in USA.
The Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are sold RAW (unwashed) and will shrink to tagged size.
We recommend this usual protocol before wearing or cropping/hemming:
• Cold soak for about 30-40mn, with occasional hand agitation.
• Spin dry and line dry.
• Hang until fully dry.
This specific 2×1 denim is sanforized, with hardly any shrinkage resulting from a cold soak. I opted for a Waist 32, my usual size with mfsc trousers (when W31 is unavailable.) These are cut generously in the waist, with a roomy top block and high rise. I could fit a W30 but personally preferred the fuller leg of the W32 for this particular workwear trousers style.
Production comes un-hemmed, with an open/overlocked bottom (about 40” inseam), for your personal cuffing preference, with or without a fold. Hemming can be done with a common single-needle sewing machine (no chainstitch machine required), a service easily provided by your local alteration place.
The size that will work best for you depends on how you like your pants to fit. We recommend referring to our rinsed measurements from the chart below, and comparing them with the measurements of similar trousers you own. This is how we measure our garments.
Launder when needed.
We recommend turning indigo blue/denim garments inside out to avoid marbling during laundering. Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry.
Potential attractive patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
Californian "Outlaw" Lot. 64 Denim Jeans: Black Sulfur-DyedRegular price $399.95
Mister Freedom's classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on their blue jeans offerings.
Original 13 Oz. SC Black sulfur-dyed denim, selvedge, milled in Japan.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern with a straight leg, slightly tapered, mid-high rise and modified western “frogmouth” front pockets.
* Button fly.
* Traditional selvedge leg outseam.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Hand-debossed black veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Tonal 100% cotton threads used for construction.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Combination of silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast fly buttons, and MF® brass tack waist button.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Californian "OUTLAW" Lot. 64 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Ford Pant: Washed SandRegular price $98.00
The Ford pant is a part of the Deus Standards collection.
Slim Fit Chino Pant Features:
- Back Welt Pockets and Coin Pocket Detail
- 65% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 3% Spandex Fabrication
- Garment Wash