Flight Trouser DuckRegular price $168.00
The new Railcar Flight Trouser is a go-to work pant that can be dressed up or down with ease. This new duck fabric is richer and has more color saturation then it's predecessor. Made of a tough but breathable duck canvas, American hardware, American labels, American thread, and made in our California workshop.
Slim tapered fit with enough room to move comfortably.
Malvo Pant: NavyRegular price $114.00
- Relaxed Cropped Fit Pant
- Zip Fly Closure Front Pleats
- Coin Pocket Detail
- Slant Side Pockets and Back Branded Label
- 100% Peached Cotton Twill with Heavy Enzyme Stone Wash
- Wash Care: Gentle machine wash with similar colors.
Sportsman Frontier ChinosRegular price $289.95
An original MFSC pattern, inspired by vintage 1940’s-50’s cotton chino twill work pants.
New Old Stock 2×1 indigo denim twill, 10.5 Oz, dark indigo warp x grey weft, 100% cotton with a subtle waxy finish. Milled by Kurabo (JAPAN)
Pocketing: Fancy NOS stripe all-cotton twill, HBT and sateen weave.
The FW2019 Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Relaxed vintage silhouette and fit.
* Button fly, utilitarian vintage-style black metal “donut” tack fly buttons, and “Deco” design black metal waist button.
* Flat-felled side seams.
* Straight side pockets.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Original wide & narrow belt loops combo.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, French vintage NOS metal slide buckle.
* Fancy New Old Stock stripe fabric pocket bags.
* Watch pocket.
* 100% cotton thread construction, flat felled seams, tonal stitching, green inside chainstitch “MF® Sportsman” signature.
* Crotch gusset.
* MF® “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on waist band, concealed when wearing a belt.
* ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences (with or without classic fold).
* Made in USA.
The Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are sold RAW (unwashed) and will shrink to tagged size.
We recommend this usual protocol before wearing or cropping/hemming:
• Cold soak for about 30-40mn, with occasional hand agitation.
• Spin dry and line dry.
• Hang until fully dry.
This specific 2×1 denim is sanforized, with hardly any shrinkage resulting from a cold soak. I opted for a Waist 32, my usual size with mfsc trousers (when W31 is unavailable.) These are cut generously in the waist, with a roomy top block and high rise. I could fit a W30 but personally preferred the fuller leg of the W32 for this particular workwear trousers style.
Production comes un-hemmed, with an open/overlocked bottom (about 40” inseam), for your personal cuffing preference, with or without a fold. Hemming can be done with a common single-needle sewing machine (no chainstitch machine required), a service easily provided by your local alteration place.
The size that will work best for you depends on how you like your pants to fit. We recommend referring to our rinsed measurements from the chart below, and comparing them with the measurements of similar trousers you own. This is how we measure our garments.
Launder when needed.
We recommend turning indigo blue/denim garments inside out to avoid marbling during laundering. Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry.
Potential attractive patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
Service Chino Shirt: MojaveRegular price $278.00
Service Chino made in 100%Co Jacquard fabric.
Lined with HBT cotton.
Matching thread colour stitch.
2 Different back pockets.
Straight fit with a slight tapered leg.