Ford Pant: NavyRegular price $98.00
The Ford pant is a part of the Deus Standards collection.
Slim Fit Chino Pant Features:
- Back Welt Pockets and Coin Pocket Detail
- 65% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 3% Spandex Fabrication
- Garment Wash
Reserve Chino LTD Pant: Light Blue PlaidRegular price $65.00
Reserve Chino Pant: Grey GinghamRegular price $65.00 Sale price $32.50
A straight leg fit featuring details designed for comfort and lasting quality. The cotton blend twill is built with stretch, letting you move freely throughout your workdays or nights out. Details like our riveted belt loop and YKK zipper give the Reserve Chino added durability to last as long as its timeless style.
Reserve Chino Pant: BarkRegular price $55.00
A straight-leg chino pant made in 9-oz. cotton/polyester twill with 1% stretch. It features a metal buckle button, interior phone pocket, graded inseam, and a 16"" leg opening.
59% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 1% Elastane
All Day Stripe Pant: RustRegular price $89.00 Sale price $45.00
The ultimate double agent. The 'All Day' pant can be dressed up to get you through the night and perfect slouchiness to pop-on post beach session. Straight leg elastic waist pant made from a light-weight jacquard cotton twill. Easy fit with serious flare.
- Cotton Twill Fabric
- Straight Leg Relaxed Fit
- Colour Matched Draw String
Our model wears a size 32 in our pants. We recommend you take your regular size, however these are elastic waist pants, so they will give a little. If you're a 31, best to size down to a 30.
Working 9 - 5, wear'em All Day.
Regent Trouser Pant: Brown PlaidRegular price $62.00
Reserve Chino LTD Pant: Charcoal HeatherRegular price $65.00
Harris Fatigue Pant: CloverRegular price $98.00
- Tapered Fit Fatigue Pant With Zip Fly Closure
- Front Patch Pockets
- Back Flap Pockets
- 100% Cotton Sateen Fabrication With Heavy Enzyme Stone Wash
Wash Care: Gentle machine wash with similar colors, do not tumble dry.
Sportsman Frontier ChinosRegular price $289.95
An original MFSC pattern, inspired by vintage 1940’s-50’s cotton chino twill work pants.
New Old Stock 2×1 indigo denim twill, 10.5 Oz, dark indigo warp x grey weft, 100% cotton with a subtle waxy finish. Milled by Kurabo (JAPAN)
Pocketing: Fancy NOS stripe all-cotton twill, HBT and sateen weave.
The FW2019 Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Relaxed vintage silhouette and fit.
* Button fly, utilitarian vintage-style black metal “donut” tack fly buttons, and “Deco” design black metal waist button.
* Flat-felled side seams.
* Straight side pockets.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Original wide & narrow belt loops combo.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, French vintage NOS metal slide buckle.
* Fancy New Old Stock stripe fabric pocket bags.
* Watch pocket.
* 100% cotton thread construction, flat felled seams, tonal stitching, green inside chainstitch “MF® Sportsman” signature.
* Crotch gusset.
* MF® “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on waist band, concealed when wearing a belt.
* ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences (with or without classic fold).
* Made in USA.
The Sportsman “Frontier” Chinos are sold RAW (unwashed) and will shrink to tagged size.
We recommend this usual protocol before wearing or cropping/hemming:
• Cold soak for about 30-40mn, with occasional hand agitation.
• Spin dry and line dry.
• Hang until fully dry.
This specific 2×1 denim is sanforized, with hardly any shrinkage resulting from a cold soak. I opted for a Waist 32, my usual size with mfsc trousers (when W31 is unavailable.) These are cut generously in the waist, with a roomy top block and high rise. I could fit a W30 but personally preferred the fuller leg of the W32 for this particular workwear trousers style.
Production comes un-hemmed, with an open/overlocked bottom (about 40” inseam), for your personal cuffing preference, with or without a fold. Hemming can be done with a common single-needle sewing machine (no chainstitch machine required), a service easily provided by your local alteration place.
The size that will work best for you depends on how you like your pants to fit. We recommend referring to our rinsed measurements from the chart below, and comparing them with the measurements of similar trousers you own. This is how we measure our garments.
Launder when needed.
We recommend turning indigo blue/denim garments inside out to avoid marbling during laundering. Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry.
Potential attractive patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
Flight Trouser DuckRegular price $168.00
The new Railcar Flight Trouser is a go-to work pant that can be dressed up or down with ease. This new duck fabric is richer and has more color saturation then it's predecessor. Made of a tough but breathable duck canvas, American hardware, American labels, American thread, and made in our California workshop.
Slim tapered fit with enough room to move comfortably.
Malvo Pant: NavyRegular price $114.00
- Relaxed Cropped Fit Pant
- Zip Fly Closure Front Pleats
- Coin Pocket Detail
- Slant Side Pockets and Back Branded Label
- 100% Peached Cotton Twill with Heavy Enzyme Stone Wash
- Wash Care: Gentle machine wash with similar colors.
First dibs on new arrivals, sales, flash sales, and more! We promise to only send the good good.