Find Your F*CK YEAH: Stop Censoring Who You Are and Discover What You Really WantRegular price $24.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
Grounded in cutting-edge science but translated for people who speak emoji, Find Your F*ckyeah disrupts the warm and fuzzy "personal growth" fads made fashionable by mock gurus and self-proclaimed #selfcare experts. This bold guide combines humor, pop culture, and psychology to show us why the one-size-fits-all success formulas and trendy morning routines keep us caught in a cycle of boredom and stress, never fully sustaining our happiness. With hard science, guided experiments, and modern wisdom—from Beyoncé to Carl Jung—Alexis Rockley takes us step-by-step through the biological, cultural, and social factors that create our self-limiting beliefs. Debunking self-sabotaging ideals like "You Are a Living Brand" and "You Have One Calling," Rockley encourages us to discover our real, uncensored selves and find a sense of purpose, even when we don't have all the answers. For those of us tired of feeling the pressure to be better, do more, and work faster—to self-optimize and fall in line—Find Your F*ckyeah teaches us how to find joy where we are right now and to let our genuine self-expression guide us.
A must-read if any of this sounds like you:
- You regularly bounce back and forth between boredom and stress, only to level out at a vegetative, exhausted state
- You find yourself annoyed that your time isn't your own because you're busy making a living
- You like having time to yourself, but hate being alone without an Internet connection
- You sometimes feel confident in the life choices you've made (i.e., education, career, relationships), but you can't help feeling like where you're "at" in life is somehow not enough
- You want practical advice on how to be happier, but you're annoyed by the vague, generic advice of traditional self-help books