Trek is so excited about this blanket design they're actually kind of speechless.
Trek Light Gear set out to capture one of their favorite moments in the American Southwest - a glowing landscape kissed by a setting (or is it rising?) sun, a lone cactus with a million stories to tell, and a palette of colors so perfect they bring comfort to every bone in your body.
The desert, right? It renders you speechless with its beauty...and then fills you with words you never knew you had.
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket.
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Woven on a traditional handloom
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Trek Light Blankets soften with use & love
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
- Approximate Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Approximate Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Approximate Weight: 3.3lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed