Mister Freedom's classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on their blue jeans offerings.
Original 13 Oz. SC Black sulfur-dyed denim, selvedge, milled in Japan.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern with a straight leg, slightly tapered, mid-high rise and modified western “frogmouth” front pockets.
* Button fly.
* Traditional selvedge leg outseam.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Hand-debossed black veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Tonal 100% cotton threads used for construction.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Combination of silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast fly buttons, and MF® brass tack waist button.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Californian "OUTLAW" Lot. 64 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.