An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage 1960s-70s Ranch coats and western denim jackets.
* ¾ length.
* Faux shearling fur body lining, 100% acrylic pile fabric, aka “sherpa”.
* Woven plaid cotton flannel fabric arm lining.
* Wide notch lapel, arcuate panels, pocket flaps and cuffs shearling accents.
* Hand warming slash pockets incorporated in vertical panel seam.
* Copper rivet pocket stops.
* “M” stitch on hip pockets with flaps.
* Original vintage-style MF® branded brass snaps closure.
* Contrast stitching (yellow/orange combo).
* Intricate adjustable cuff construction.
* Original mfsc “Truck Stop” woven label.
* Made in Japan.
Two distinct fabrics:
* Original mfsc “ICE-BLU” denim twill, 12 Oz. twill, light indigo blue warp x ecru weft, solid white selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
* Original mfsc “MALIBU SEA” denim twill, 13 Oz., medium indigo-dyed warp x ecru weft, solid white selvedge ID. Milled in Japan.
The MF® MAVERICK Jacket comes RAW/unwashed. The garment is cut so that the measurements match the labeling after an initial cold soak/line dry.
We recommend this usual protocol before wear:
- Cold soak for about 30-40mn with occasional hand agitation.
- Washing machine spin dry.
- Line dry. (No heat dryer)
CL's Advice: I opted for a 38 Medium in each version, for a snug yet comfortable fit. I am 5.7’’ approx. 150 Lbs.
When comparing our chart measurements with those of a similar coat you own that fits you well, do consider the fluffy lining thickness.
Please refer to sizing chart for approximate raw/soaked measurements.
Soaked = 30 minute cold soak, spin dry and line dry.
This garment is bulky and weighs quite a bit when wet, so we do not recommend using a home washing machine for cleaning. This may cause unattractive marbling of the denim fabric, and may damage both the garment and the machine, even on delicate cycle.
When necessary, we recommend hand-washing, cold water, mild eco-friendly detergent. Hang dry. Using a heat dryer is also not recommended and may result in excessive and irreversible shrinkage.